Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas was a blast! I spent it with my mom, brother and grandmother. It was strange not having kerrie around, but she is coming on Saturday. For Christmas I received some cool gifts, CLUE (the original game that came out in 1949), some canvases, birkenstocks, guitar picks, and A NEW GUITAR!! I was so excited to open the guitar case and see that there was actually a guitar in there. Originally I thought it was just a guitar case. So, it was super exciting!!
I came home (to my house) last night in the pouring rain and basically just sat around. It was actually sorta depressing. I am glad that today is sunny and a little warmer. Last night I did watch My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I love that movie. Not only is it hilarious, but it is sweet and encouraging. Ian Miller loves Toula, and it is such a sweet love. Plus I think its hilarious when she has the big zit on her lip (I can identify).
Now today I am going to be doing homework! Yipee, how exciting! And hopefully tonight some people will be around to hang out with. I sure do miss Justin!