Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Good morning! Well, I thought I would post and explain my blog title and quote (since I erased it the first time). ALATHEA (pronounced uh-LAY-thee-uh), is a beautiful Greek word that means Truth. I believe there is Truth. It is this Truth that I seek after daily (well, try to at least), it is the Truth that brings freedom, grace, and unconditional love. "I cannot cause light; the most I can do is try to put myself in the path of its beam." I am NOT the Truth, I am effected by the Truth and changed by it. I can share the Truth with others, but the Truth is not dependent on me. Truth was there before me and will be there after me.
Hopefully this on-line journal thing can give to those who read it insight into who I am. Maybe in reading these ramblings you will catch a glimpse of the Truth that lives and breaths in me.
Thanks for being interested in stuff I have to say!!