Tuesday, January 13, 2004

As I mentioned before I am nearing the end of my time in the California college System, which I might add I could have completely done without (you may sense my bitterness). I am feeling such stress that I can not even seem to sleep well at night. For the past two night I have had dreadful dreams that wake me up feeling rattled and unnerved. Here is part of my beef: I needed a 1 unit science lab to complete my requirements for my Azusa Pacific University degree. So, I proceed to sign up for this class finding out that for 1 unit I will pay $405. This is a work at our own pace class. NO ONE IS TEACHING THIS CLASS TO ME!!!! Then I come to find out I have to take 3 field trips (paying for each) and complete 3 at home lab assignments (paying for all the crap as well). ALL THIS FOR A CLASS NO ONE IS TEACHING ME!!! I am so bitter. Then I have to answer all these questions, that I have no book for. I email the teacher and find out, I can look these answers up on the internet!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!! This is such crap, a waste of time. Man, I am upset. Like I am not stressed out enough in this process, they need to make it worse by stealing my money and making me learn useless to me information!
needless to say, today is a bad day and I don't feel well. Hopefully tomorrow will be better!