Friday, January 23, 2004

Last night Justin and I went on a date (hee hee) to Universal City Walk's Tony Romas. It was super yummy and as usual I had the baked potato soup and Strawberry Daquiri.
As we were leaving City Walk I spotted someone note worthy. Theo from Road Rules. Now, I have not seen this show in about two years BUT I do remember this guys face. Justin had no idea who he was so I thought I would share that news with the blogging world!
Today is Friday and we all now what that means The Friday Five.
At this moment, what is your favorite...

1. ...song?
The New Amsterdams, Hanging on for Hope

2. ...food?
The Macaroni Grill, the make your own pasta!

3. ...tv show?
Celebrity Mole, now I think the mole is Mark Curry

4. ...scent?
The same as it has been since forever. Victoria's Secret Vanilla Lace body lotion!!

5. ...quote?
"It's okay buddy."

Well, thats it for now. Have a great weekend everybody.