Friday, January 30, 2004

This week has been quite busy, sorry for the lack of posts. .
I am officially DONE with school. I just have a few revisions on my Final Project but that won't take long at all. All, in all it was extremely worth it. I came away from the program with a HUGE amount of respect for my professor, Dr. Durfield. For our final night of class he invited us all over to his home (which is amazingly beautiful) and his wife served us dinner. It was really fun.
The interview with Children of the Nightwent extremely well. I am super excited. They didn't say when they would contact me, but maybe it will be within the week.
I am filled with mixed emotions about leaving the church as a job and moving into something I have NEVER done before. I am sad, and yet super thrilled. I feel really confident that this is the Lord's timing. We'll see what happens.
On a side note, the plummer is here right now fixing our washer and dryer, this is a good thing because finally I can wash my clothes again!!! Praise the Lord.

And now for The Friday Five:

You have just won one million dollars:

1. Who do you call first?
I would call Justin first.

2. What is the first thing you buy for yourself?
I would pay back my student loan for school.

3. What is the first thing you buy for someone else?
I would buy Justin this midi sequencing system that he used in his last class.

4. Do you give any away? If yes, to whom?
absolutely, I would give a lot of money to my church, specifically to buy some vans.

5. Do you invest any? If so, how?
Yes I would, but I have no idea how so I would have to ask some smarter people than me!!

Have a fabulous weekend!!