Friday, January 16, 2004

Today we are leaving for Winter Camp today. I am excited for the weekend, we have some awesome kids coming with us BUT with school being so close to an end, I find myself feeling a little stressed!!! Oh well, I am going to let God be God and just sit back and be apart of it. Have a great weekend, talk to you guys on Monday.

And now, The Friday Five

1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails? Nothing

2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be? Hmmm, i think it said something like, Life is an adventure. SHoot I can't remember the rest. Kat/Jenny do you know it?

3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say? I don't think anything, I am not into vanity plates

4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say? I got a cute little glass heart with my name engraved on it for being in my friend Sarahs wedding

5. What would you like your epitaph to be? And she will be called an OAK OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, A PLANTING OF THE LORD FOR THE DISPLAY OF HIS SPLENDOR (Isaiah 61:3)