Monday, January 26, 2004

The weekend is over. It was fairly eventful. Saturday Night I went with some friends to the CSUN Men's Basketball Game. They won and it was a fun game to watch. My friend Karen's husband Jamie gets real into these games so it was hilarious to listen to him yell and heckle the other team. I laughed.
Sunday morning was church and after that a rousing game of basketball. I stink so badly at basketball it is hard to believe I once played for Bubank High School. It was fun nonetheless.
Sunday Night I went with some friends to the House of Blues to hear Tyrone Wells and our friend Mark Chipellos band Stafford. I really enjoyed Tyrone's set and Stafford wasn't bad either but it seemed as though when Stafford came up to play it became social hour. People were chatting up a storm instead of listening to the music.......SO annoying.
Sunday was also an eventful day because Justin told me that for the past two days I have had BAD BREATH!! This is actually pretty unusual for me but he said for some reason its been bad the past two days. Upon reflection, I think that it is because I have had a sore throat. I haven't eaten anything real different but I also have been using a different toothpaste. I am glad Justin mentioned it to me, but at the same time it is sorta embarassing. This morning I checked out WebMD so I am going to try and wipe this problem out. I will let you know.
As I said it was a fairly eventful weekend. Now its Monday. Tomorrow is my last night of class and the big news of the week is I have an interview with
Children of the Night on Thursday. DON'T TELL ANYONE YET. I will let you know what happens.
Okay, have a great day!