Friday, February 06, 2004

For your viewing pleasure: The Friday Five

1. What's the most daring thing you've ever done?

I went to India, I jumped out of an airplane (with a parachute and a large man strapped to my back, daring none the less), cut my hair all off, work with Junior Highers on a weekly basis, lived once with 4 girls in one tiny room, and finally tried to ride a bike down a long narrow row of picnic table BENCHES (this was a horrible experience for all involved)

2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of?

This is an interesting question......I can't think of anything that mom or Justin wouldn't approve of that I really want to do. I can think of something I did that Justin didn't approve of. I jumped from one moving car into another moving car in the Costco parking lot. He was upset when I did that.

3. On a scale of 1-10, what's your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it's a lifestyle

sometimes 6, sometimes 7, sometimes 8

4. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky?

I moved to New York to go to a college where I didn't know a soul. I ended up making some of the best friends a human could ever make!!!

5. ... and what's the worst?

tried to eat a hamburger once, I barfed it all back up and was sick the entire night!!