Monday, February 23, 2004

Happy Monday to you all!!

My weekend was fabulous. The highlight by far was the football game played in the mud and rain on Sunday. Every Sunday a group of folks get together after church and play Ultimate Frisbee. This Sunday it was raining and we decided to get down and dirty and play some football. This was a great choice. In the middle of the game it got sunny and still was pouring rain. It was so cool!!! Man, I had a great time!!

The Passion comes out this week. I am going to go see it although I have gone back and forth a bit. It seems like the type of movie that I NEED to see but it will be REALLY hard to watch and get through. I watched Mel Gibson on 20/20 and I was impressed by him. A few rules to me seeing this movie will be, seeing it in the day so that I don't have to go directly to sleep (cause that wouldn't happen) and also I am not sure I want to see it with a bunch of people. I may become far to emotional. So, we'll see.

I start work at Jamba Juice this Thursday. I am getting excited about this. In order to work at Jamba you have to have slip proof shoes. I am getting these. They are expensive, but for Christmas my mom got me a pair of Birkenstocks. I don't really wear them anymore so I am going to exchange the ones she bought for these new ones. BRILLIANT I SAY!!!

have a good day.