Friday, February 13, 2004

So tonight, instead of tomorrow night is Valentines Day for Justin and I. I am very excited because he is surprising me! This morning he slipped a little and said that we are going to dinner (all though this could have been some sort of reverse psychology). I will be sure and tell you all the details as soon as I find them out.
One of the things I love about Justin so much is that he is so thoughtful and sweet. He loves surprising me and doing wonderfully sweet things. It is so nice.

On a side note, today marks the second person that has told me I remind them of Drew Barrymore. How is this possible?? Should I be glad or no? I seem to be undecided.

Well.........and now for The Friday Five!!!!

1. Are you superstitious?
Not really, although I do some small things like wear the same pajamas all week when I have been having good dreams.

2. What extremes have you heard of someone going to in the name of superstition?
Um, I haven't really heard of anything.

3. Believer or not, what's your favorite superstition?
Don't have one, sorry.

4. Do you believe in luck? If yes, do you have a lucky number/article of clothing/ritual?
Luck, no...don't believe in luck. I believe in divine appointments.


5. Do you believe in astrology? Why or why not?

Heck no!!!

So, The Friday Five stunk this week, maybe just cause I am not into all that stuff. oh well.
Have a great weekend.