Friday, March 19, 2004

Friday is here at last!!! Worked at good ol' Jamba today. Looking forward to the weekend. Saturday Night Justin and I are going to see Doug (one of our high Schoolers) in his school play, GODSPELL. I am very excited to see their version of Godspell. I had such a blast being in that play that I love love love to see other people put it on. So, I am very excited for Saturday night.

And now for the Friday Five:

If you...

1. ...owned a restaurant, what kind of food would you serve?
Tough question, I would open a restaurant that served all sorts of different food, but the catch would be that it would be called PICTURE PERFECT and all the food would come out looking exactly like it does in the pictures we use to sell the food. Good idea, right!!

2. ...owned a small store, what kind of merchandise would you sell?
Someday I will own a coffeehouse/club type place BUT if I owned a small store I would sell, an eclectic mix of records, CD's, quilts, art, photographs, and books

3. ...wrote a book, what genre would it be?
I don't know, maybe a spiritual book on finding and keeping that balance of the Grace of God and our obedience to his Word. I dunno.

4. ...ran a school, what would you teach?
I would teach all the regular subjects (math, english, history...) but I would also have great art, music, creative writing, music industry, and pottery classes. I also would beg Mr. North to come and teach economics.

5. ...recorded an album, what kind of music would be on your album?
I don't know, folky/indie rock/blusey/anything with violin and cello/and beautiful harmonies. Sort of a Rusted Root/Jill Paquette/Gomez/October Project/Over the Rhine sounding album. Hahahaha!! that sure would be an interesting album!!