Tuesday, April 27, 2004

so seriously, believe it or not I have thought about blogging in the last week or so BUT I just haven't had the time.

My New York trip was really good. Strange, but really good. I had a hard time for 2 reasons. One, there were 4 children under 3 and 3 babies in utero. That makes for A LOT of baby talk. I totally understand and yet it was hard because I am not even close to this phase of life and so I felt such mixed emotions. Second, it was harder than I thought to not have Justin there with me. My friends in New York are a HUGE part of my life and I want them to know Justin. It was hard because another opportunity was missed for them to connect. Also, I just plain wanted to have Justin with me, by my side. I missed him. But all in all it was a good trip. And I didn't die.......obviously.

We are getting ready to move out of our house at the end of this month. I am still working through my options. We'll see what happens.

I have a nice red zit in the middle of my face between my top lip and my nose. So, ANNOYING.

I got to buy the snacks for our staff meeting this morning. I bought orange juice, strawberries, bananas, bagels, and little muffins. YUMMY, I can't wait.

um, that's it. Now I am no longer a NON-BLOGGER, so there.