Tuesday, June 29, 2004

wow has a lot changed in the past 2 weeks.
I am very excited for the upcoming changes as well as feeling a bit nervous. One thing is for certain is that I see the Kairos timing of it all.
Vacation with Justins family was awesome. Lots of beach, games, and beach.
I also got to spend the weekend in Palm Springs with 6 girls from church. That was a great time for all of us. We needed some time to simply connect with other ladies at the church and just gab it up. It was refreshing and nice!!
Moving along head first with these wedding plans. It is really fun and exciting and also tricky trying to be creative with not a lot of money. One way or another this wedding will be a fun celebration where all of our friends can celebrate with us!!! I am stoked for it.
Anyways, I am back on the blogging scene.
Catchya lates.