Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July.
I was in Reedley lighting off LEGAL fireworks!!
It was really fun!!

So, I got a new job!!!!!! Praise the Lord.
I couldn't be more excited about it.
I will be working with Olive Crest as a Foster/Adopt Family Cerification Coordinator, which means that I will be recruiting, training, interviewing, supervising families to become foster families. Doesn't that just fit!!I am really excited, I start on July 13th. Pray for me. I am also a bit nervous. It will be full time, Mon-Friday and I have to sorta dress nice, which is a tad strange for me.
This also means that my ministry at the church is coming to a close, well at least my paid ministry. This Wednesday is my last SURGE for awhile, oh how sad that will be!!! Today the staff is taking me to Macaroni Grill for my farewell lunch. YUMMY!!
Justin brought me a single sunflower and a wonderful note letting me know how proud he is of me and my work here. That felt real nice!!

This weekend Justin and I got a lot of planning done for the wedding. I bought my dress. It is so lovely I like it so much!! And we registered. Registering wasn't nearly as painful as I had anticipated, although I can say I never have thought more about dishes, cups, bedding and utensils. We finally decided to register at Bed, Bath and Beyond, Target, Macys and Gottschalks. We had to register at Gottschalks because most of Justins family and friends are from Central California and Gottschalks is real popular up there. So, yeah, thats that.

Um, what else......
Thats it really.