Friday, October 01, 2004

Just when you thought it was over for sure...................TA DA!!
I know, I know it's been awhile but seriously folks it's been crazy.

Okay, my hair is grown out pretty long, it's startin' to really bug me but I gotta keep it long for the wedding, so someone can do something with it. After the wedding I am cutting it short again, probably some funky hair doo that makes me look 10 years younger!

Justin got a job!!! HIP HIP HOORAY!!! He is working for the Recording Academy (aka the GRAMMY's, you know the big awards show) but in the non-profit section. He is officially the Project Manager for the Education Programs. Which I think means that he takes care of sending out the Grammy bands to different schools to educate on music and stuff. Tight right? So far he likes it. It is in Santa Monica, so right now he has quite a commute. We are looking for a place right now that will cut his time to work in half........we'll see what happens.

I am loving my job although I really hate it when people do not call you back or email you back. I mean at least have the courtesy to call me back and say, Na we are not interested. JEEZ people!

Justins brother and sister-in-law had their baby girl. Her name is Eirlin Enid Souza. I really like it. She was 7lbs and she is totally cute. She is actually quite unique looking. Her mom is Scottish and her dad is Portuguese, which makes for a killer looking baby.

My friend Ryan is in Africa for a year. I got a postcard from him. Sometimes I will be driving and I will think......wow, I am driving and Ryan is in Africa. Jealous!

Next year is my ten year high school reunion. Boy, won't that be hilarious! good lord!

I am reading Jane Eyre right now.

I have been listening to these sermons by Alistar Begg. Man, he is an amazing preacher. (www.truthforlife.org)

Um, what else. I did this Power Yoga class on Tuesday Night and seriously my abs are still sore today.

In other news, I do believe it's been over 2 weeks since I ate my last veggetable. Seriously!

Okay, well there you have it. A post.

Catchya later.