Thursday, December 30, 2004

Boy are these crazy days!!! I am hanging on but man I can't wait for it to be over.

My friends from NY are flying in tomorrow morning and I am so excited for them to be in California!! What a great time we are going to have.

I am so excited for Saturday to come. To have all my friends from all over in one place is really gonna be great!! Not to mention the amazing time dancing we are gonna have.

I wonder how it will all turn out....you spend months and months planning this one day!! I am excited to head to Jamaica as well. I can't wait to see the land and the people. I am really looking forward to it.

Pray that nothing lights on fire at the reception....the centerpieces we made, can't be fully trusted!!

Well.....the countdown basically starts here.
Maybe I will find more time to blog after this shindig goes down.....not promising anything but we'll see.

Happy New Year everyone!!!