Sunday, January 29, 2006

Here you go Ryan:

Four jobs that I've had:
worked at REI
Junior High Youth Director
Jamba Juice
worked at CW Communications for 1 day

Four movies that I can watch over and over again:
Braveheart
Anne of Green Gables & Anne of Avonlea
The Shawshank Redemption
Reality Bites

Four places I've lived:
Burbank, CA
Nyack, NY
Tappan, NY
Lake Balboa, CA

Four TV shows I love to watch:
Jeoparday
The Office
Oprah
My Name is Earl

Four websites I read daily:
Craigslist
Caring Bridge
Myspace
and for now Entertainment Careers

Four places I've been on vacation:
Jamacia
Cayucos
Santa Cruz
London

Four favorite foods:
Bean & Cheese Burrito
Cheese-its
Garlic Cheese Bread
Potato Soup from Tony Romas

Four places I'd rather be:
at the Ester Drang concert with my husband
sleeping outside under the stars of a distant country
in my tub
eating at Socorro's


If you read this, consider yourself tagged! Copy the text and list your own four. Get on it!