Monday, February 05, 2007





















36 weeks and counting!!!

We are getting more and more excited to meet this little life. She is moving around like shes dancing in the womb!!

All in all pregnancy has been an enjoyable experiance. I never had morning sickness (outside the time I puked when I drank OJ first thing in the morning). Had some up and down emotions there in the middle but nothing to extreme. So far I have avoided the pregnancy nose, although it usually rears it's ugly head the last month....so there is still time. Our baby room is coming together and currently we feel as ready as were gonna be. Our Bradley Instructor (which I highly recommend taking the Bradley Class) will be serving as our doula and both moms are set to come stay with us for about a week each!! Seems like the only thing left to do is have a baby right!

My last day of work will be March 9th (due date March 11th). I am actually really quite excited to stop working. I have a feeling that a new host of things to become involved in will open up and I am excited to see what those things will be.

So, yeah..........all is well!!