Saturday, March 31, 2007

so, this parenting job is pretty tough and kinda scary! Here are some of my random thoughts.....

my emotions feel all over the place.
I mostly feel like I don't make much sense any more.
I feel like Justin knows how to do everything better than I do.
I am nervous about Justin's return to work.
I am nervous about how Adelaide spits up a lot (we'll find out on Monday if it's reflux or what).
I am tierd. But excellent news is Justin and I got 3 hours of sleep last night in a row...I am so thankful for that.
Mostly, i just feel scared. I want to do what is best for this little helpless baby and it is all so overwhelming.
Folks have been doing this for centuries and I suppose I shouldn't worry........hahaha, but of course I do.
I just keep reminding myself that the Lord knows what is going on and he is with us. Seriously, I sometimes just call out.......HELP ME!

So, thank you friends for just listening. Sometimes advice isn't what one needs in these times. Just a good listen and an encouragment......"you're normal," "this gets easier," "you look thinner (hahahaha!!).

I promise that at some point I won't only blog about baby stuff. I'll try and get more creative.