Thursday, July 12, 2007

okay, jenny smith made me do this a/i have never done one before and b/i am not gonna tag other people cause i don't really wanna.........so here it goes.........

The rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 random facts about me:

1. i gave myself freckles on my shoulders cause my friend had them and i wanted them. I bet you are wondering how....well, i would get sunburned and peel my shoulders but i would leave some semi dead skin on them without picking it off and WA LA. (note to self: i'll probably end up with cancer of the shoulder--but hey, at least i had freckles)

2.i am obsessed with thinking about dying. i am fascinated when others die and i spend a lot of time thinking about how i will die. i even wake up in the morning and think......i wonder if i am going to die today. people who are murdered and their stories sometimes keep me awake at night. also, sometimes when we are driving i will think i wonder if that car is going to hit us and we are going to die. weird right!

3. i hate capitalizing my i's.

4. after having adelaide i now have massive stretch marks on my tummy and i am SUPER DUPER self-conscious of them. my body will never be the same again. permantantly altered!
justin says at least they are not on my face, which is a good point but still.

5. i was a junior high youth director at my church for about 6 years and i am not sure i was a very good one.

6. i sometimes really want to just pick up and move somewhere else. anywhere really--in the states, outside the states. anywhere where there are new people to meet and new sights to see.

7. i pick my toe nails, always have and probably always will.

8. i have a style in my head that i really want to dress like...but somehow i always seem to miss the mark and end up super disappointed with my "look" and just feel boring.

BOY THIS WAS HARDER THAN IT LOOKED!!!