I found out my friend from high school Lennard Chen passed away.
I am sad about this news.....
Saturday, July 28, 2007
Thursday, July 26, 2007
…invite 6 people (alive or dead) who i have no real chance of dinning with, who would they be?
- the person has to either be a) dead, or b) alive, but no way you’ll ever have a chance to have dinner with them.- real people only. no fictional characters.- it’s not 6 individual dinners. it’s a dinner party with 6 people (plus you). think of the mix.- assume no language barriers. in other words, it doesn’t matter if they speak or spoke another language than you and your other guests. you have magic instant translation technology.- jesus doesn’t count. it’s a dinner party. therefore, 2 or more are gathered. therefore, jesus is already there.
okay after much thought....here is my list.
1. Amy Carmichael--missionary to India, and overall amazing human
2. Oprah Winfrey--cause she is so interesting
3. Anne Lamott--just cause she is
4. Will Ferrell--he would make it all worth while
5. Shane Claiborne--he and oprah would have good discussion!
6. and finally........Francesca Lia Block--author of many amazing books including the Weetzie Bat Series
Posted by Amy Souza at 8:59 PM
places i would like to go on vacation:
prince edward island
Posted by Amy Souza at 10:04 AM
Friday, July 20, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
i am really tierd of people raising money for things.
it has really been getting on my nerves.
mostly because i never see what they actually do with the money.
like the big american idol money thing............FRUIT?? what's gone down with that money??
i don't know....i'm not into it.
at least oprah shows me what she does with the money.
Posted by Amy Souza at 10:48 AM
Monday, July 16, 2007
what i learned about myself this weekend--by amy souza
i am a terrible housesitter.
i get super afraid and make up things in my head about being killed in the house.
i don't sleep and then my left eye burns.
my poor husband........
Posted by Amy Souza at 9:25 AM
Thursday, July 12, 2007
okay, jenny smith made me do this a/i have never done one before and b/i am not gonna tag other people cause i don't really wanna.........so here it goes.........
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
8 random facts about me:
1. i gave myself freckles on my shoulders cause my friend had them and i wanted them. I bet you are wondering how....well, i would get sunburned and peel my shoulders but i would leave some semi dead skin on them without picking it off and WA LA. (note to self: i'll probably end up with cancer of the shoulder--but hey, at least i had freckles)
2.i am obsessed with thinking about dying. i am fascinated when others die and i spend a lot of time thinking about how i will die. i even wake up in the morning and think......i wonder if i am going to die today. people who are murdered and their stories sometimes keep me awake at night. also, sometimes when we are driving i will think i wonder if that car is going to hit us and we are going to die. weird right!
3. i hate capitalizing my i's.
4. after having adelaide i now have massive stretch marks on my tummy and i am SUPER DUPER self-conscious of them. my body will never be the same again. permantantly altered!
justin says at least they are not on my face, which is a good point but still.
5. i was a junior high youth director at my church for about 6 years and i am not sure i was a very good one.
6. i sometimes really want to just pick up and move somewhere else. anywhere really--in the states, outside the states. anywhere where there are new people to meet and new sights to see.
7. i pick my toe nails, always have and probably always will.
8. i have a style in my head that i really want to dress like...but somehow i always seem to miss the mark and end up super disappointed with my "look" and just feel boring.
BOY THIS WAS HARDER THAN IT LOOKED!!!
Posted by Amy Souza at 11:56 AM