Wednesday, January 09, 2008

home alone tonight. justin had the opportunity to work really late for some double time. good but lonely for me :(

i've been thinking for some time about deacons at my church. for as long as i have been attending my church (9 years) i have never once met my deacon face to face. sometimes i will recieve a birthday card but other than that they remain somewhat of a mystery. i was thinking that if i ever became a deacon i would really try and make it a priority to go to every single one of the families that i cared for and met them in their home and pray for them. i think that would be soooo cool. maybe even bring some goody with me when i came, besides adelaide of course.

we've been chit chatting a bit about baby #2. we feel somewhat ready--which for me means not just yet. I am really hoping to spend next christmas with my family in Minnesota and so I'd like to keep that in mind as we plan ahead a bit. we are very excited for our trip to Scotland in March to visit Justins bro and his family (not to forget the price3) so maybe sometime after that....who knows.

new years resolutions........not really.

I've been shopping around for 2 pretty specific things these days. i think i mentioned the brown boot search. the other item is a mexican folk art shower curtain or something of that nature. so far......nothing good.

what can you buy these days for under a $1?



“Do not go where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail…” - Emerson