Saturday, January 05, 2008

**maybe my last political post ever (could also be the first)**

sitting watching the republicans debate this evening i really realized how much more i like ron paul. when it came to the war discussion he was completely opposite of every single fellow up there--anti the war. in fact, on most topics he has really different stances than the others. i like that. his fellow colleagues really laugh him off and mock him like a clown, which actually makes me like him even more.
pretty sure he won't be getting my vote at this point (i think my mind is already set) but i just really feel like he is a breath of fresh air, at least for me.

plus...i think he's so cute.


“Live with intention.
Walk to the edge.
Listen hard.
Practice wellness.
Play with abandon.
Laugh.
Choose with no regret.
Continue to learn.
Appreciate your friends.
Do what you love.
Love as if this is all there is.”
– Mary Anne Radmacher